Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Dalai Lama Peaced Off

Tibetan spiritual leader, Dalai Lama has been denied a visa to South Africa as 'A visit now by the Dalai Lama would move the focus from South Africa' according to Kgalema Motlanthe, SA President. "It's my country and I will cry if I want to," said the President."And I will also invite who I want."

Denying any involvement of China, Motlanthe's senior advisor, Wen Wu said, "Plesident no risten to China, he onry risten to me and other tlusted advisor, Hong Li and Hui Chen." Mr. Wu did however concede that China is 'vely important fleind of South Aflica'.

A spokesman for the Dalai Lama said he was "very disappointed" by the decision but surprisingly defiant and has claimed, "I didn't wanna come for your stupid conference anyway."

Despite the multiple outcries of disappointment from political parties and the public at large, several business owners have applauded the President's decision. "Darai Rama come, we no get stock. We no get stock, we no get money. Kgarema make light decision."

Waseem -Allegedly- Dawood

1 comment:

Az said...

I'm still trying to convince myself that this isn't Jumanji and that monkey's aren't ruining the country. But someone's going to have to go and check the main table at the Parliament buildings, just to make sure.