Friday, September 26, 2008

Fatwa sparks fear in cartoon mice

After a recent Fatwa by Sheik Muhammad Munajid, claiming the mouse is 'Satan's Soldier' and even has gone so far to say killing of Mickey Mouse would be permissible, cartoon mice around the world have been put on high alert.

"I don't know why he don't like me. I'm so leetle. I don't take up much room. And don't eat much." said Speedy Gonzales.

The Brain, a mouse who is well known for his attempts at global conquest feels offended at being branded 'Satan's soldier.' "We work alone and attribute nothing to Satan. This gives me an idea though." The Brain remarked and afterwards asked his companion "Are you pondering what I'm pondering." To which Pinky replied, "I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella? "

The fatwa has led to radicals across the Muslim world to destroy the small, hand-controlled input devices connected to their computers.

"Not that mouse." reassured Sheik Muhammad Munajid.

Waseem -Allegedly- Dawood

4 comments:

Waseem said...

The radicals point i got from this comment here

The speedy quote from here

and Pinky quote from here

desert demons said...

this Mufti is just sadly "plagued" by senility! I think he and the goats in hijab and sexually suggestive vegetables mufti are starting a cult!

can we have a protest march to save pinky n the brain?

Anonymous said...

That's the funniest news I have ever heared! ;)

Other News& Fatwas of interest:

Cartoonist gets death threats over Sarkozy 'Jew' quip - Times Online

Boycott Strawberries!

Pretending as a Doctor and gyno checking women become serious

M Junaid said...

Biker Mice from mars!
Desert Demons - you also know about the suggestive vegeatbles fatwa! Crazy hey.

thanks for keeping up the faith laddy